Rooting Gel 50ml
Pickup currently unavailable
Cutting Edge is a new natural root gel made from 100% cold algae extract.
After conducting rigorous tests under difficult conditions, this new product has now been launched as a competitor to existing synthetic chemical products - with the same effect, but made from natural biological ingredients. Subsequent market tests have shown that Cutting Edge is even better than its non-biological competitors in everyday use.
Due to its gel form, Cutting Edge effectively adheres to the plant tissue. It covers the interface and provides the plant with natural hormones, trace elements, vitamins and other vital nutrients that promote the growth of the root cells and the cuttings.
Cutting Edge can be used on all root substrates and cuttings because of the following benefits:
- A purely natural plant extract, obtained from the eastern Atlantic.
- Made from Ascophyllum Nodosum (knotted wrack).
- Natural, organic and renewable resources
- A harvesting method that does not adversely affect the natural balance of an ecosystem.
- The extraction takes place only in the phases with strong growth and high light intensity to ensure a maximum hormone content.
- The natural hormones and nutrients in Cutting Edge promote rapid and vigorous growth of the root and root cuttings.
- Cutting Edge is rich in natural plant hormones for first and sustained root growth.
- Contains a natural preservative to protect against unwanted bacterial growth.
In general, algae products are made from reconstituted algae powder, which is commercially available worldwide as a raw material. To produce a dry powder, the algae are spray-dried at high temperatures, denaturing the natural plant hormones that are otherwise available in concentrated form in the algae.
What makes CUTTING EDGE so special?
First of all, the algae used to make Cutting Edge are harvested at a time of year when the knotweed (Ascophyllum nodosum) grows rapidly and is therefore rich in hormones. Then the algae are micronized for the gel form. However, without a high-temperature process, so that the positive long-chain molecules, which we want to preserve for maximum rooting and early growth stimulation, are not damaged.